“Something perfect to wear if the man of your dreams wants to see you in an hour.”
1) A nice silk night gown or pajamas to help you feel feminine, cool and also make sliding and moving in bed a lot easier when you wear off or get rigid.
2) A nice pair of red flats or any peep toed flats of your favorite color that can be worn at fancy occasions or any season to provide a pop of color which can be dressed up or down. Easy to put on when stiff or dyskinetic. But, make sure soles are slippery if have tendency to freeze to avoid falling.
3) A little black dress/ black well fitted suit – this will be your to go outfit when going out on the town with the love of your life or when facing congress trying to change the world.
4) A Statement necklace- long of course so won’t have to fiddle with clasps- could be a set of pearls or bold gold necklace -something to make a statement and make you feel feminine. Add a touch of class to any occasion and is season- less.
5) A favorite lipstick -one that you can always go to that will make you feel confident and feminine. One that by itself can give you strength to conquer the world.
6) A print copy of your favorite book by your night stand. One that will always inspire you to continue the journey even when the days seem gloomy.
7) A favorite scent that is uniquely yours! When I was in medical school I wore “passion” all the time. It is funny how a scent can define or identify a person. One day in class when studying the brain, we touched upon the olfactory nerve (one that helps us smell) while the Professor flashed a picture of a bottle of PASSION on the screen, to my amusement and amazement in unison most of the class shouted ” Maria!” Upon seeing the picture up on the overhead.We all had a big laugh. It was there that I discovered the power a fragrance can have even subconsciously. I like one that not only smells good and brings your best attributes but the name itself is empowering – it helps if it is visually beautiful or appealing as well! But, that’ s just me!
8) A Hand sanitizer in your purse- it helps protect you from all the germs around and helps prevent spread of germs as well. I like bath and body brands not only do they have great fragrances but come in stylish bottles for every occasion.
9) A sturdy piece of luggage to pack your medications and essentials at a moments notice should the opportunity arises to get away for a weekend or longer.
10) Most important, every woman should always have an idea of who she wants to be and accomplish along with a plan B just in case this PD throws another curve ball…